Friday, June 3, 2011

A baptism to remember!

Hey ya'll ( in my very best Paula Deen voice) I wanted to share some pics from my godson's baptism this weekend! I went to highschool with his mother but we didnt become friends till college..oh crazy college..Anyhoo I was the maid of honor at her wedding:


Thats me to the far right.



This is us again many moons ago on our way for a night out!
So I was very happy when she asked me to be her sons godmother. I bought him his very first bible.It's so cute,he's only 6mos so he isnt reading yet. When he does begin to read it will be something he's able to understand. Here are some pic's from the actual baptism:



The adorable family!




Humph,I look so much more refined now,more sophisticated,I like it! isn't he such a doll tho. He is the best baby he doesn't mind being held by ppl he doesn't really know,and hes not whiny at all. I just wish they lived closer I'm missing sooo much of his life.:(










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!