Friday, March 2, 2012

A Healthy Happy hour

I have something rare for ya'll today.... I have a rap song!!! Can you believe it?
Magnificent by Rick Ross ft. John Legend, has got to be the smoothest rap songs out there. I love John Legend,who does such a good job of making this a laid back summertime dance song. I don't really get into rap but when I listen to this song,I want to be on a yacht drinking and chilling,what about you?
 
I was reading Yahoo shine and I stumbled upon a very useful article. When I drink I always want to have a good time and let me hair down,but if you know me you know I'm also trying to be somewhat health conscious. When I found this
article I knew I hit the jackpot! I couldn't wait to share this with you guys,so enjoy and have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!