Thursday, March 8, 2012

Wildberry(chicago Location)

I remember my grandfather teaching me the lyrics to Calvary when I was about 5 years old. A very simple song not hard to learn. What I have for you today is Richard Smallwoods version, it's nothing like the Calvary you have ever heard before. It's pretty moving,it was always one of my favorite songs to sing in choir,check it out! 

On Sunday me and a friend if mine finally got to check out Wildberry 
it's fairly new I believe it just opened up a few months ago. Unfortunately they do not accept reservations on weekends! You know how much I hate that right?? Oh well,the weight was about 20mins and the food was certainly worth it. I ordered the cinnamon apple pancakes and turkey sausage,they were awesome. I got like 5 pancakes and the cinnamon apple taste was very present but not over powering. It's a really cute place nicely decorated and rather inviting.





So I had all this plus a nice cup of hot tea for only about $15 and I can't wait to go back. They're only open until 230pm but I hear they have a nice lunch menu! Well I'm off to a baby shower in Michigan, have a good weekend and meet me back here next week so I can share my chicken pot pie recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!