Monday, February 13, 2012

Whitney Houston,the voice

By now we've all heard about the untimely and unfortunate death of Whitney Houston. I am so very saddened by her death and the talent the world will be missing,however I'm not surprised,she had been living a pretty rough life for the past 20 yrs. In mu opinion she was always the epitome of what amazing vocal talent was. Every little girl aspired to be like her and dress like her,didn't we? well I did hehe. While we don't know that exact cause of death,we know that there were several prescription drugs found in her hotel room,and that she had been partying hard all weekend,and seemed to be drunk most of the time.Her music was classy,she was never inappropriately dressed,never over the top. She had talent,she didn't need to be slutty,all of her music resonated with me in some way or another. All of the talent and adoration in the world but that+money+drugs does not equal happiness.
PS. Did I mention The Preachers Wife is the best movie ever!

Now I leave you with my 5 fav Whitney songs, what are your favorites?
1)All At Once 
2)I believe In You and Me
3)I love The Lord
4)I'm Your Baby Tonight
5)Saving All my Love for You

Ohhh Whitney,bye bye,what an awesome talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!