Monday, April 23, 2012

Simply Delicious breakfast quiche

You all know how much I love me some Anita Baker right? Well today I bring you one of her finest moments in the song You Bring me joy .This is the ultimate jam and when you hear this you know this woman can sing. Opps I meant saang.

This week I bring you breakfast. Yes today I bring you...a quiche or a tart if you will. It feeds 4 and takes all of 25 mins. Pair it with a really nice Bellini and you've got brunch with friends. Here's what you'll need:






Yes all of this..it's not that much tho. I only used 2 eggs.

1. Saute the onions and spinach then drain them real well. 
2. Mix the spinach & onions with the eggs and half of the parmesan and feta cheeses. Season with basil,salt & pepper. Not too much salt, the cheese speaks for itself.
3. Begin to form the crust. I used Mizz. Crocker's! The crust goes into the same pan you sauteed the spinach in, it makes for a nice flavoring. 



4. Pre-heat the oven to 375 and then in go the ingredients.On top goes the remainder of the cheeses.Bake for about 12 mins ir until eggs are firm.



It will look like this, and it will be yummy. Be sure and come back later this week for another yummful breakfast!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!