Monday, April 9, 2012

Lunch With a Friend Pt. 2

Lay your Head On my Pillow isn't that a sweet thing to say? I think so. Then you listen to the rest of the lyrics and you realize...well they might be doing a bit more than laying..yea. Tony,tone,Toni always did have a way with words tho didn't they.

So today we complete my lunch with a friend blog, now lets get to gettin!
First the brownies, I apologize that I didn't take more pics. The recipe is super straight forward. You can find it here. I didn't use chocolate chips because I already had a hunk of chocolate laying around so chopped it into chunks.
 Again I'm sorry but I was rushing and thats the only pic I got,I just sprinkled confectionery sugar on top. 
Here's what you'll need for the pasta salad + an ear of corn that is not pictured. Yes its fine to use frozen, but at the time I had fresh and wanted to use it before it went bad.





Again I was rushing so I only have one pic, please forgive me! I like to boil the pasta then rinse it in cold water then drain and just let it sit in the strainer for about 10 minutes. Then I toss the salad in a bowl along with olive oil to coat,1/2 tblspn garlic pepper and salt. Then the corn and 1/2 tblspn basil. Never ever skimp on the feta cheese. Just dont.



There is goes. My friend loved it so much he had to have seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!