Sunday, April 15, 2012

The Exploding Chicken Breast!

Alanis Morrissette in my humble opinion is not a singer, she's a lyricist. You oughta Know is an anthem for so many people exiting a bad relationship. I think she wrote this song for me, and I know sooo many other folks feel that way. Really tho, she wrote it for me.

Today we have the story of the exploding chicken breast. I stuffed it with goodies, but I forgot to pound it out before stuffing so... yea. Nah it didn't really explode but it came close. Here's what you'll need:





1) DOn't be a dope like me and forget to pound out the chicken breast.The green beans were frozen, so I rinsed them under some warm water and drained them. I used cheddar cheese, but feel free to experiment. (The poultry rub was on sale at world mrkt, but feel free to use whatever seasonings you'd like)

 2) Pre- heat the oven to 375 then stuff the chicken and make sure you have at least 5 toothpicks to secure the meat with. Now rub the meat with a mixture of 2 tspns salt,1.5 tblspns olive oil, and 1 tblspn poultry rub.



3) Now its ready to bake! Bake on 375 for about 25 mins.






There it is, in all its glory and it was damn good! The cheese was spilling all over the cookie sheet I baked it on, (always use foil or parchment paper) and a few of the green beans were trying to come out. It was yummy tho.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!