Monday, January 2, 2012

BBQ duck

Ok who remember Taylor Dayne??She could saaang right! I saw her last night on the Food Networks celebrity challenge or something er another...Anyhoo she has definitely had some work done...Her lips and cheeks have gotten fuller if you know what I mean...I thought it would be nice for me to share her song Tell it to my heart with ya'll today!

As you all know I BBQ a duck for Xmas..well not really. I baked a duck smothered in BBq sauce,and since my sister was here she was able to video record me! How cool is that? You can watch the videos here  and here below are the final pictures of our Christmas dinner:



You know the tester thingy thats supposed to pop up when its done?? It never did. It was a pretty good duck tho,it was in the oven for about 1hr & 35 mins,and I took it out about every 15 to baste.






Feeding time!!!

 Poor mangled duck after I "carved" it,hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!