Sunday, January 8, 2012

10 things you've been clamoring to know about me!

Today's song is by one of my favorite  artists...ok I think Marvin Gaye is my all time favorite! I'm convinced that we were soulmates in a past life,seriously.
Trouble Man is surely an accurate expression of true life. It's a story as all of his music was.

I've seen a few blogs doing this lately and I thought it would be fun and informative:
1)Living Single is my all time favorite show,hands down! Monk and Will & Grace are 2nd.
2)Kadeem Hardison was my first tv crush
3)Mark Whalberg was the first white man I was attracted to,back then he was Marky Mark.
4)Cheese is my favorite food, but you already knew that didn't you?
5)I lie about my height,Im a quarter of an inch shorter than I tell ppl.
6)I'll never forget breaking down in my car on the way to Chicago and crying because I was going to a completely new city with nooo job and nooo friends
7)I waited until I was 21 to drink,and for the whole month I had to have at least a glass of wine a day,haha!
8)I DESPISE oates & coconut unless there in a cookie or on a donut.
9)It is my dream to be in a hip hop video one day,does that sound crazy?
10)Dec.24th is my half birthday and every year I do something special,just for me!


Feel free to leave any random tidbits about yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!