Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Coconut Cookies

Wouldn't it be nice has a very hunky-dory beat to it,doesn't it? It makes me want to bop from side to side everytime I hear it. It also makes me think of the movie 50 First Dates its like the theme in that movie.There is a really nice orchestrated version in the movie as well...now if only I could find it...

I made coconut cookies...they didn't turn out quite right tho.They are rather flat,but pretty delicious.I got the recipe from my go to allrecipes.com. You can check it here I went ahead and changed the quantity from 36 to 18..perhaps that was where I went wrong.





I mixed together the dry ingredients just like the recipes says.




I creamed the butter and sugars appropriately
I added the egg,vanilla extract....and all that good stuff




1st batch,baked for about 12mins



2nd batch baked for about 10mins.Where did I go wrong?? As I said before they taste fine but they're sooo flat.One of the reasons I love allrecipes.com is because it allows you to change the quantities and it does the math for you!!However I must've gone wrong somehow,any tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!