Monday, November 28, 2011

Awesome Apple Pie!

Ok guys this is my current favorite song,the beat is just so driving,it will make you wanna swing your hips and sway your head....basically be a rockstarrrr! 
Fool For You is an incredible duet between Ceelo & Melanie Fiona,I'm not a big fan of either of them individually but together they are a force!!

So like I said last week I was making apple pie this year and it turned out well! I made 2 of them actually one for me and one for the seniors home I worked at thursday,they turned out sooo well! I still have leftovers from mine and I'll be enjoying it tonight.Anywhoslebeees,here's what you'll need:


Yeah your gonna need more than 1 apple,I made 2 pies and used 7 golden delish apples,so approx 3,4 apples a pie!














 Then I cored the apples,then peeled them. Next time I have to get a peeler,I was a little tired when I got done.










Hmmm now here comes the goodness & mercy! All the apples have been peeled & cored and you've dumped them into a big bowl.

 Now in another bowl get together:
2 tblspns lemon juice
1 tspn lemon zest
1/2 c. granulated sugar
3/4 c.brwn sugar
1 tspn cinnamon
1 tspn all spice
1 tblspn nutmeg




Mix this together really well and pour into the apples,now mix that really well,make sure that every apple slice is coated very well.Taste of few of the apple slices.....ya know for good measure!




Put a few dollops of butter onto the apples before you lay the crust on top.












Sprinkle 2 pinches of sugar on top of each pie before they go in the oven,on 400 for about 25 mins.










And thennnn...
Don't the look scrumptious? I feel like my lattice is really getting better,I can't wait to make another one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!