Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Sur La Table

Today's song is not very common and pretty hard to find.I don't know when it came out but my father used to have what i call a "mix master". Now this was back in the day before,waayyy before itunes and alll that stuff;my dad had a guy that could find any song and put it on a tape (yes youngins a tape,) for you.Well the mix master had a hard time finding this song,but somehow one day he'd found it and was able to put it on a tape for my dad.When will you be mine? embodies every aspect of a big band from the 20's or 30's but with much more soul.

Well kiddies today's blog os a vlog! i just love these,the video phone is such an amazing invention.Who ever woulda thunk it?? Anyhoo this one is about my findings at one of my favorite shops,enjoy! Sur la Table

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!