Monday, August 1, 2011

Peanut butter cookies

Hey bloggers & bloggettes,quick post! this will be my last post for a week or so. I'm a vendor at the black womens expo this wknd.I'm gonna take this week to hunker down and get things together. It's a 2 day event and the biggest expo I've ever done. I'm pretty excited and a little nervous so wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. Thanx!

I had almost a whole jar of peanut butter left over after experimenting with a recipe for dressing.I was going to sell in at the expo this weekend but I really didn't like it. So what to do?? I don't eat peanut butter sandwich's..I don't eat it unless its in a Reeces soooo I made cookies.Seriously what else was their to do??I found the recipe on http://allrecipes.com I love being able to adjust the measurements to what I need.Here it is :http://allrecipes.com/recipe/quick-peanut-butter-cookies/detail.aspx
Here's what you'll need......+ cinnamon to dust on top when they're done















I forgot to take pictures of the dough but it never actually became "smooth" it certainly didn't affect the taste though.This is them going in:












I had to use 2 cookie sheets,I really didn't realize how much dough I had till it was oven time.










Ummm is it me or did they gain weight while in the oven. I don't bake cookies hardley ever but why are they so huge and flat? I was kinda hurt when I saw how flat they were,then I dusted some cinnamon on them and had a taste...I hurt no more. Do you guys have any ideas for why they turned out so flat??

I'll be back next week with all details of the glitz and glamour from the black women expo.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!