Friday, May 18, 2012

Whole grain vs whole wheat

Like everyone else in the world I am devastated by the loss of Donna Summers. I looove disco, if you ask me what period in time would I go back to? I'm always gonna say sometime between 1977-1985, the disco era. In honor of her memory I have for you my 2 favorite Donna Summers songs!
On the Radio 
Love to Love you baby don't let the kids listen to this one! 


So I've recently found a sourdough bread that I absolutely adore. I buy it all the time and I thought I was doing good because  the ingredients are:wheat flour, water, sourdough cultures and salt. I did a little research because I wanted to know if wheat flour was as good as whole grain.... well I found this 
article. It's pretty informative. You may already know some of this but for me it was a real eye opener!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!