Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Forte Gallery Event Pt.2

I don't know if you know but I'm a HUGE Will Ferrell fan. So naturally when Casa Di Mi Padre came out I had to see it. Yea it was just as crazy and as far out as it seems, but I kinda laughed my arse off! Anywho this is the movies theme song sang by Christina Aguilera, and boy does she sang it.Casa Di Mi Padre

So today I have the final pics taken on my phone from the gallery event I did.Here we go:




Scone from down home, they disappeared first!



Sweet Sticky thang, they left shortly after the scones.



Southwestern spin, I got the idea to lay it out like this from a friend of  in who caters in Michigan. Dressing of course on the side so the salad doesn't get soggy.



The medi melt sliders, fresh basil on top. This is cocktail bread, have you ever used that for a slider? next time I'm using buns, they happen to be a bit more moist.



All together now! Whaddya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!