Monday, December 13, 2010

A little bit about me

Since this is the very first post,this will be a good time to tell you about myself and explain why I'm here.Firstly I looove music so there will usually be a song of the day and it will correlate to the post for the day.I'm a midwesterner,from Michigan just moved here to the Windy City about a year and a half ago.I'm a busy lil diva as I work at a law firm by day and run my event planning and catering company on wknds.Oh and I plan events and occasionally cater for a non-profit organization.This blog will follow me from everything to the exploration of my love for smoked gouda cheese to the building of my company!http://www.thechicagosupperclub.com/
Join me as I become Illinois most sought after caterer and event planner!Ambitious I know,well like I always say,if you like me hug me if you hate me kiss me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!