Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My book is on Amazon!!

Sooo who listened to Tone Loc in the 90's?? Wait has he made any music since then? Anyway today I bring you a rather humorous rap song. You might remember The Funky Cold Medina, well have you ever listened to the lyrics....yea its rather raunchy and quite funny...to me anyway.

Yes I know I haven't blogged in a while. I've been so busy with getting my student visa and buying my ticket and loads of other stuff! Even though I'm only going to be gone for 7 mos, their is sooo much to do. Whew, anyway I need to get it done because I'm leaving in a little over a month. 

I wrote a book! and its on amazon.com. It's a really fun and informative modern day book on etiquette. Here is the link if you like to buy or preview it. It is not yet in print so you must have either a kindle or the kindle app. It's only $5.99 and I'm super excited about it, I put alot of myself into this book and I can't wait to hear what you think about it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!