Monday, May 28, 2012

Flourless Chocolate Cake

By now we alll know how much I love disco. What a tragedy it is that Robin Gibb would pass one short week after Donna Summer. It's sad but the least I can do here is honor Robin Gibb with 2 favorite BeeGee songs!
More Than A Woman seriously you know you love this, its romantic without being cheesy and still makes you want to dance.
You Should be dancing  this is my motto for life. Listen to the chorus, we all should be dancing, yeah?

Does a flourless cake have less carbs than a regular cake?? Please say yesss. At this point it doesn't really matter the majority of the cake is gone. I was in the mood to try something a lil different and I found a rather easy recipe.Here it is, a simple straight to the point recipe, just like I like it.


 For reasons completely unbeknownst to me I completely forgot to melt the butter in while the chocolate was on the double broiler. No problem,the chocolate stayed warm enough for me to melt in afterward.



I didn't use a whisk to beat in the egg because I knew the chocolate would get stuck in it. Always make sure your chocolate has cooled off before you start mixing the eggs in,or they will curdle.
 

 


 Here is my final product. I didn't have an 8 inch pan so I had to use 2 smaller pans.... Ok It's been way to hot to cook here. So I have actually been trying to stay out of the kitchen, I do kinda have a hunkering for some fried bananas tho...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Speak up!